“I am the most complete fighter in the world” – Yuri Boyka
Personal Review -Les Mills Combat has it all strength training, Cardio conditioning and a mix of techniques from various martial art styles. If you have ever taken a martial arts class or just enjoyed watching the occasional kung fu flick, i think this workout is right up your alley. I would say in terms of calorie burn its equal to or better than insanity. My first experience with a combat workout was pretty cool. the music is thumping and about 15 minutes in time seems to disappear as you experience what dan and rache call “the moment”. It is where everything seems to fade around you and its just you and the music. Next thing you know and hour has passed and you are in the stretch. There is nothing like it ,except maybe a runners high. Think of it like this every time you start your workout it is an epic battle between SnakeEyes and Stormshadow set to some awesome music…
- How does this compare to TapOut XT?
- I don’t personally know. I haven’t done that one. Although i have heard this is more standing work where TapOut XT focuses more on the ground game
- What is the Calorie Burn like?
- Insanity on Max Interval Plyo day
- Is this a good program for a Beginner
- GREAT starting program if you have been out of it. Modifiers are available
- When Should I Modify?
- When you need to. Read this SuperHeroRipped article for more in depth advice
- Did Scott Adkins do this workout before becoming Yuri Boyka in Undisputed?
- Don’t think so, I believe scott has his own training routine
- The Combat Program comes in 4 unique packages
LES MILLS COMBAT KIT BUY HERE
SUPREME WARRIOR KIT BUY HERE
ULTIMATE WARRIOR KIT BUY HERE
|Power HIIT 1||X||X||X|
|Shock Plyo HIIT 2||X||X||X|