Body Combat is one of my all time favorite workout programs . When I heard Beachbody was bring it home in the form of Les Mills Combat …
I had to have it. It is a mix of Taekwondo, Karate ,Jujitsu, Muay thai ,Boxing and Capoeira set to some awesome tracks. This is the kind of program that will burn more calories than you think at first. Dan Cohen and Rachael Newsham are two of the best trainers you could have. They know how to cue and keep you in the program even with out looking at the screen. I would honestly say the HIIT workouts are on par with Insanity. I have not done a full round of this one yet but that will change as soon as i start you will be able to view my Progress/Journal Here. In the mean time don’t for get to Make me your coach and join the quest to get #SuperHeroRipped.
Les Mills Combat Workout Schedule
Get the workout Schedule here Les-Mills-Combat-Workout-Schedule-and-Calendar
- COMBAT 30: A low-complexity but high-intensity workout
- HIIT POWER: High Intensity Interval Training to push you into muscle-conditioning overload.
- COMBAT 45 This workout combines speed and power with cross-training
- COMBAT 60: high-repetition sequence of moves that will have your muscles firing on all cylinders.
- COMBAT 60 LIVE: this workout hits every muscle hard.
- HIIT PLYO . Uses propulsion exercises to improve athletic power and endurance
- CORE ATTACK. The very best integrated and isolated exercises to help give you the ultimate core
- INNER WARRIOR: Martial arts–based strength and flexibility training
- UPPER BODY BLOWOUT. Combines weighted moves with body resistance moves
- LOWER BODY LEAN OUT. combination athletic/mixed martial arts training workout.
BTW: if you are at all into Body Combat classes definitely check out NZGLEN his website has a full track list for all the workouts
Incoming search terms:
- les mills combat schedule
- les mills combat workout schedule
- combat workout schedule
- body combat workout calendar
- Les Mills Combat sch