All the info you need to learn Google+ , It can and will be valuable tool in your business. Remember, you have to focus on what works for you. Social media and how you use it will be as unique as your target market. If you don’t get Facebook, or Twitter maybe you will get Google+. In the end you don’t have to do all of them you just have to do one of them well.
Those of you with blogs, i highly recommend you focus your attention on Google+. The way it is tied into search engines now and in the future, it will be the social media to drive traffic to your site.
Google+ is here to stay. It will be a permanent social layer on top of Google’s other web properties which are already used by one billion people each month. By investing a little time and effort to set up and organize your circles and to install Google+ apps on your smart phone, you will soon find that Google+ empowers you to personalize your stream and your sharing like never before.
- You can find other interesting people at RecommendedUsers.com
- ¦A wonderful Startup Guide to Google+ by +Saidur Hossain that has already been translated into 31 languages. This consists of 49 photos/slides that describe how to use the service. It has been shared more than 10,000 times on Google+. http://bit.ly/oi7mFu
- ¦Google Plus 101: How to Get Started: http://bit.ly/q8awN0
- ¦ The Google+ Guide created by 120 users in Google Docs: http://bit.ly/oTyxaq
- ¦ The Complete Google+ Cheat Sheet: http://bit.ly/nKZABx
- ¦ Smaller Cheatsheet for navigation and editing: http://on.mash.to/ppEyi5
- ¦ Mashable’s Complete Guide to Google+: http://on.mash.to/omVWlV
- ¦ +Craig Kanalley’s 15 Tips for Newbies: http://huff.to/qorPyx
- ¦ +Keith Barrett 10 Tips for Public Hangouts: http://bit.ly/nu1Uv8
For those that didn’t want to drop Myspace, don’t want to leave Facebook and never wanted to Tweet
“How Google+ will succeed and why you’ll use it whether you want to or not.” http://tnw.co/nn7Uwn